Get It Together
Organize Your Records So Your Family Won't Have To
Melanie Cullen, Shae Irving
• Aging Americans who want to leave things in good order for their families
• Adult children who want to help their parents get organized
• People who want to leave their affairs in order in case they die unexpectedly
• Over 52 million Americans are age 65 and older, and as the baby boomers age, this number will continue to rise. The audience for this book is huge—and growing.
• Getting organized is a hot topic. This book is the most comprehensive, best organized workbook for both the preparer and the survivors.
• Downloadable forms make the process easy.
• This book is a consistent strong seller and great companion to just about any estate planning title.
• The book provides basic estate planning information and references to the best websites to turn for more help.
• The new edition has a new format that makes it easier to get started and easier not to get bogged down in the details.