How to Rescue Your Finances During Tough Times featuring George S. Clayson, Joseph Murphy, Russell H. Conwell, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Napoleon Hill
BOUNCE BACK TO FINANCIAL, SPIRITUAL, AND PSYCHOLOGICAL
HEALTH WITH THESE FIVE POWERFUL CONDENSED CLASSICS
The five works abridged and introduced by historian and New Thought scholar Mitch Horowitz in Bounce Back give you the greatest possible opportunity to navigate economic crisis and poise yourself for recovery.
• Revolutionize your budgeting skills and be ready to take advantage of economic upswing with George S. Clason’s classic guide to personal finance, The Richest Man in Babylon.
• How to Attract Money is Joseph Murphy’s most effective program of visualization. Offering specific prayers and affirmations, Murphy brings you closer to your goals and helps you attain the life you want.
• Russell H. Conwell’s motivational classic Acres of Diamondsteaches you to think in practical ways and transform seemingly modest ideas into large returns.
• Transcendentalist philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson offers his principles for self-directed living in Power and Wealth, helping you focus and exert your will in the world.
• Think and Grow Rich, the world’s greatest book on successful living, provides Napoleon Hill’s famous thirteen steps to wealth and achievement.
Open the door to financial empowerment and bounce back from challenging times with these great primers of self-potential.
Mitch Horowitz: Mitch Horowitz, who abridged and introduced this volume, is the PEN Award-winning author of books including Occult America and The Miracle Club: How Thoughts Become Reality. The Washington Post says Mitch “treats esoteric ideas and movements with an even-handed intellectual studiousness that is too often lost in today’s raised-voice discussions.” Follow him @MitchHorowitz.